Snapshare Terms and Conditions of use of the SnapShare App by Aspiring Panda
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Aspiring Panda is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Aspiring Panda reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- Although it is Aspiring Panda's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Aspiring Panda reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Aspiring Panda, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Aspiring Panda encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Aspiring Panda is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Aspiring Panda will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Aspiring Panda, and Aspiring Panda will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- Aspiring Panda reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your SnapShare account by deleting the SnapShare App. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
Things to do
- Only upload content that you have created. Respect the copyright of others. Do not use photos that other people have uploaded and pass them off as your own.
- Act responsibly.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account or any account rights. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Aspiring Panda upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of SnapShare service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, restrict or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Service users.
- Enjoy Aspiring Panda! This is your community. Celebrate your creativity, be social and share what's important to you.
Things not to do
We like to give second chances. However, when we discover you stepping across any of the lines listed below, we will take action, which may mean deleting your account.
- Don't upload anything that isn't yours.
This includes other people's photos, and/or stuff you've copied or collected from around the Internet. Accounts that consist primarily of such collections may be deleted at any time.
- Don't load inappropriate photos.
If you would hesitate to show your photos to a child, your family, or a stranger on the street, that means you should not upload it. If you do, your account will be deleted.
You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service. Aspiring Panda has a zero tolerance policy towards sharing adult or sexualized content of another person without that person's consent (Non-Consensual Pornography). If you experience this, report it to us.
- Don't show nudity in your profile image or album cover photo.
Only content considered "safe" is appropriate for your profile image or album cover photo. If we find either contains inappropriate content, we'll remove it and we'll delete your account.
- Don't upload content that is illegal or prohibited.
If we find you doing that, your account will be deleted and we'll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
- Don't write inappropriate comments on other members' photos.
Aspiring Panda is not a place for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we will send you a warning or delete your account.
- Don't use your account to host web graphics or as a replacement for your own advertising medium.
If we find you using your account to host generic graphic elements of web page designs, logos, banners, icons, and other non-photographic elements, or if you show suspicious upload behavior that impacts the stability of our servers, we will warn you or delete your account.
- Don't change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the SnapShare Service.
- Don't interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service This includes transmitting any worms, malware, viruses, spyware or any other mode that is of destructive or disruptive nature.
- Don't inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any changes the configuration of rendering the page or display in a user's browser or device.